An Ash sphere mounted on a plaster hand cast from a mould of my grandaughters hand. The hand was painted with reactive paint. Mounted on a base plinth of Oak.
A Greener world in their hands
- By Keith Golds
Sunday, 21 February, 2021
- August '20: Texture & Flatter Platter
- December '20 Christmas Freestyle
- February 21: Craftivism
- January 21: Inlaid Box & 'Winter'
- July '20: Dippers and Asia
- June '20: Tops & YoYos
- Members Work
- November '20: A Chalice and Touchy-Feely
- October '20: Magic Wand & Pumpkins
- September '20: Bowls ^ Mixed-Up