Not all disabilities are visible. This piece represents hidden disabilities as it is a plain, but shaped, bowl with lid on the outside. When the lid is removed it reveals the hidden disabilities logo and sunflower which is another recognised symbol for hidden disabilities.
- August '20: Texture & Flatter Platter
- December '20 Christmas Freestyle
- February 21: Craftivism
- January 21: Inlaid Box & 'Winter'
- July '20: Dippers and Asia
- June '20: Tops & YoYos
- Members Work
- November '20: A Chalice and Touchy-Feely
- October '20: Magic Wand & Pumpkins
- September '20: Bowls ^ Mixed-Up