Two challenges in one. Pumpkin hand carved and coloured with Intrinsic honey and white. Wand was skew practise, would have liked to go thinner, but the wood – whatever it was – wouldn’t let me! Painted using Jo Sonja paints. Cauldron an off cut of beech, again used Jo Sonja paints, hand carved skull, embellished using embroidery thread.
Hubble Bubble Toil and Trouble
- By Julia Hammond
Friday, 30 October, 2020
- August '20: Texture & Flatter Platter
- December '20 Christmas Freestyle
- February 21: Craftivism
- January 21: Inlaid Box & 'Winter'
- July '20: Dippers and Asia
- June '20: Tops & YoYos
- Members Work
- November '20: A Chalice and Touchy-Feely
- October '20: Magic Wand & Pumpkins
- September '20: Bowls ^ Mixed-Up