Here are a couple of wands for the October challenge. The one on the left is a replica of Professor Dumbledore’s wand. The other is the genuine wand which belonged to the Professor’s not-so-much heard of half brother, Fumblemore, who dropped the wand while flying on his broomstick over the marshes to the North East of Hogwarts. It was discovered by Harry Potter while he was out walking with Hermione Granger, tirelessly explaining the finer points of wooden, over-acting to her. She didn’t listen!
- By Nigel Oram
Friday, 23 October, 2020
- August '20: Texture & Flatter Platter
- December '20 Christmas Freestyle
- February 21: Craftivism
- January 21: Inlaid Box & 'Winter'
- July '20: Dippers and Asia
- June '20: Tops & YoYos
- Members Work
- November '20: A Chalice and Touchy-Feely
- October '20: Magic Wand & Pumpkins
- September '20: Bowls ^ Mixed-Up