This is an ash bowl, about 9.5″ wide, the hollowed out bowl is only about 4.5″ wide, and it stands around 1 3/4″ tall. I used 3 different colors of mica powder mixed with resin to fill the channels I cut in the rim.
- August '20: Texture & Flatter Platter
- December '20 Christmas Freestyle
- February 21: Craftivism
- January 21: Inlaid Box & 'Winter'
- July '20: Dippers and Asia
- June '20: Tops & YoYos
- Members Work
- November '20: A Chalice and Touchy-Feely
- October '20: Magic Wand & Pumpkins
- September '20: Bowls ^ Mixed-Up