This is a bowl in poplar/tulip wood measuring 8″diam x 2″ high. The underside is finished in Hampshire Sheen and the surface is unfinished with white epoxy putty (Milliput) filled into drill holes before cutting back and sanding. With apologies for the late post.
- August '20: Texture & Flatter Platter
- December '20 Christmas Freestyle
- February 21: Craftivism
- January 21: Inlaid Box & 'Winter'
- July '20: Dippers and Asia
- June '20: Tops & YoYos
- Members Work
- November '20: A Chalice and Touchy-Feely
- October '20: Magic Wand & Pumpkins
- September '20: Bowls ^ Mixed-Up